Test Bank For International Business 4th Edition by Les Dlabay
Table of contents:
1. We Live in a Global Economy.
2. Our Global Economy.
3. Cultural Influences on Global Business.
4. Government and Global Business.
5. Structures of International Business Organizations.
6. Importing, Exporting, and Trade Relations.
7. Foreign Exchange and International Finance.
8. Legal Agreements Around the World.
9. Global Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management.
10. Management Principles in Action.
11. Human Resources Management.
12. Labor Around the World.
13. International Career Planning.
14. Information Needs for Global Business Activities.
15. Production Systems for Global Business.
16. Global Marketing and Consumer Behavior.
17. Developing Goods and Services for Global Markets.
18. Global Pricing and Distribution Strategies.
19. Global Promotional Strategies.
20. Global Financial Activities.
21. Global Financial Markets.
22. Managing International Business Risk.
There are no reviews yet.