Test Bank For Introduction To Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice 11th Edition by Kären M. Hess
Table of Contents
Introduction to Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice
Section I: THE EVOLUTION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE.
1. The Evolution of Law Enforcement.
2. The American Quest for Freedom and Justice: Our Laws.
3. Crime in the United States: Offenses, Offenders, Victims.
Section II: CONTEMPORARY LAW ENFORCEMENT.
4. Today’s Police and Police Agency: An Overview.
5. Policing in a Post-9/11 Society: Traditional, Community, and Data-Driven Policing.
6. Patrol: The Backbone of Policing.
7. Specialized Roles of Police.
Section III: CHALLENGES TO THE PROFESSION.
8. Policing within the Law.
9. Issues Concerning Police Conduct.
10. Gangs and Drugs: Threats to Our National Security.
11. Terrorism and Homeland Security.
12. Becoming a Law Enforcement Professional.
Section IV: COURTS AND CORRECTIONS: LAW ENFORCEMENT’S PARTNERS IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
13. U.S. Courts.
There are no reviews yet.