Test Bank For M Business Communication 3rd Edition by Rentz
Chapter No 2
- Each person’s way of developing a piece of writing for a given situation is unique. True False
- Business writers should think of the three stages of writing as strictly chronological or separate. True False
- Relatively inexperienced business writers should spend roughly a third of their writing time in each of the three stages of writing.
- Information is gathered and analyzed during the planning stage of the writing process. True False
- While it is necessary to plan your message while keeping your audience in mind, concentrating on the audience’s interests in later stages will impede the writing process.
- If you have information that your readers will consider routine, neutral, or positive, present such information at the end of your message.
- Trying to make your first draft a perfect draft can make you forget important information and slow down the writing process.
- Proofreading for mechanical and grammatical elements is the final step in the revision process. True False
- Memos are primarily used for corresponding with people outside an organization. True False
- The memos’ function of communicating within a business has been largely replaced by email. True False
There are no reviews yet.