Test Bank For Modern Marketing Research Concepts Methods, and Cases 2nd Edition by Fred M. Feinberg
Table of content
1. Purpose and Process of Marketing Research.
2. Research Design and Data Sources.
3. Measurement in Marketing Research.
4. Causal Designs and Marketing Experiments.
5. Data Collection: Exploratory and Conclusive Research.
6. Designing Surveys and Data Collection Instruments.
8. Data Analysis and Statistical Methods: Univariate and Bivariate Analyses.
9. Modeling Multivariate Relationships: Multiple Regression for Interval, Binary, and Nominal Dependent Variables.
10. Factor, Cluster, Discriminant, and Latent Class Analyses.
11. Conjoint Analysis and Multidimensional Scaling.
12. Advanced Topics, Research Frontiers, and Preparing the Final Report.
There are no reviews yet.